Inside Out(2015) was a great movie that I watched today. I never get to watch it when it first released, It was an "old" movie I guess but I think it's alright to turn our head once or twice for classics! Overall, it was a great movie! This movie is rated 8.2/10 on IMDb tho! If you haven't seen the movie, it tells the story of the emotional life of an 11-year-old girl, Riley, by showing each of her main emotions as a character. Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Disgust work as a team, taking turns at Riley's control panel (which guides Riley's behavior) while consulting and debating with each other on how to handle different situations in Riley's life. Alright, so let's get straight to the point: Lessons I Learn from this movie! Alert: Spoilers Ahead! 1. There's no happiness if there's no sad: There are all feelings that we go through! Like a favourite quote of mine: There's no rainbow without a storm. Every feeling is ...
Now I have a new way to eat fruits 😏 thanks
ReplyDelete